3 Tips to keep your outdoor living area warm this Winter
Just because we are going into Winter and the days are getting a little cooler, that doesn't mean we can't still use our outdoor entertainment areas!
Here are some tips and tricks on keeping the space warm through winter..
1. Use throws, more throws and some more throws! Throw overs are a great way to create warmth and a homely feel to a cold space. They are also great with bringing in colour if you don't want to use scatter cushions.
2. Mirrors, oh mirrors! If you have a small space - a mirror will open up the space. If you find your space gets very dark - a mirror will reflect light and add warmth. Plus they finish off a look so well. Tip: Black framed glass and mirrors are a major trend at the moment!
3. Lights, they can change a space entirely! Fairy lights, black string lights or big lanterns with candles. They give your space that romantic feeling..
We hope these few tips and inspiration pictures have given you some good ideas for any upcoming event you may be hosting or just simply to add some soul to your outdoor area.
Picture credits: Pinterest
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.