This cross leg table is custom made and is our best selling table. It can be made in Oregon or Oak. Aside from its modern and unfussy design, which makes it affordable is that the 70mm perimeter border gives the perception of a thick slab top table. It is best suited to indoor use, or an enclosed outdoor patio.
To fit more people around this table, consider ordering matching benches, or a bench down one side.
This table pictured is in OAK.
As this is custom made, you can specify your preferred dimensions and finishes ( allow for quote ). You design it, we make it!
Other options :
- 44/50/70mm solid top ( allow requote)
- White wash ( limed effect)
- Light grey wash (Ash effect)
- Layered stain ( layer a darker wash for Honey to Charcoal effect)
- For Teak , Oak or Meranti ( allow for quote )
- Benches an optional extra - and the sizes can be specified by client (one or two per side)
Matching benches are optional - benches are priced as follows with solid 35mm top in A legs or X Legs
Allow for slight variances in final finish when working with reclaimed wood as each batch varies
Please note, the prices quoted on custom orders are guide prices, we endeavor to meet those ballparks - however timber costs fluctuate according to availability so your table will be quoted on order.